THE NEW GENERATION OF GEHL TRACK LOADERS
Arrives in Oceania!
- Sydney, Wednesday, 25 October 2017 – Since entering the track loader market in 2001, Gehl has dedicated itself to the needs of its equipment owners. Gehl ensured that all track loaders provide the power and features necessary to get the job done. This decade of expertise has culminated in the RT Series track loaders. Today, Manitou Australia is proud to announce the arrival of the all-new Gehl RT (Compact Track Loader) on the Oceanian market from May 2017.
With 3 new models (RT 175, RT 210 and RT 250), the new Generation of Gehl Track Loaders is a significant breakthrough in the Compact Equipment industry. The new Track Loaders feature major enhancements such as:
- A new patented Fold-Up Door
- An improved automatic tensioning track system - IdealTrax™ Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Track options for better grip and performance during push and digging operations.
Gehl Track Loaders go one step further in safety and operator comfort. The ROPS/FOPS II is a signification enhancement. This patented new design by Gehl provides cab-to-canopy versatility, all while maintaining low clearance and a ROPS/FOPS II certification (FOPS II is the highest safety level available on the market). It provides greater head room and makes opening and closing the cab easier than ever. Other additional features include:
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- A customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT175 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Eliminate Tension Headaches
The IdealTrax™ Automatic Track Tensioning System maintains tensioning of the tracks when the engine is started and during operation. It is an industry exclusive system that ensures proper track tensioning upon engine start up and operation, saving the required 10-15 minute track re-tensioning recommended every 50 hours.
By eliminating over-tensioning and releasing track tension when the engine is turned off, track life is extended by up to 15 percent. This system saves the owner substantial maintenance and track replacement costs over the life of the machine.
- Productive Performance
These machines pack a punch when it comes to efficiently transferring power to tractive effort. The RT Series Track Loaders from Gehl provide high performance in a fully customizable package. The new RT175, RT210, and RT250 take high-capacity power, breakout force and tractive effort to a new level. For larger jobs, the RT250 brings the extra capacity.
The new Track Loaders also include the new integrated “Power Management System”. This system formerly known as the “Anti-Stall Technology”, constantly adjusts the hydrostatic pump for it to optimize power and deliver the best tractive effort which in turn, makes the Gehl Track Loaders more powerful than ever.
|| RT175 GEN3
|| RT250 GEN3
| Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised (mm)
|| 128" (3251)
|| 128" (3251)
|| 128" (3251)
| Net Power (kW) @ rpm
|| 68.4 hp (51) @ 2500
|| 70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2500
|| 70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2300
| Rated Operating CapacityA (kg) at 35% Tipping Load
|| 1,750 lbs. (794)
|| 2,100 lbs. (953)
|| 2,500 lbs. (1134)
| Operating Weight B - Approximate (kg)
|| 8,605 lbs. (3903)
|| 9,800 lbs. (4445)
|| 11,470 lbs. (5203)
| Engine make/model
|| Yanmar / 4TNV98CNMSL
|| Yanmar / 4TNV98CTNMSL
|| Deutz / TD 3.6
Tier IV (option to de-tier)
The new Track Loaders by Gehl are ideal for:
- Paper Mills
- Scrap Yards
- Communications Installation
- Wind Farms
Manitou Group, world-leader in all-terrain material-handling, designs, manufactures, distributes and services equipment for construction, agriculture and the industries.
The group product ranges encompass: telehandlers, all-terrain, semi-industrial and industrial masted forklifts, skidsteers, track loaders, articulated loaders, access platforms, truck-mounted forklifts, warehousing equipment and attachments.
Through its core brands, Manitou, Gehl, and Mustang, together with its international network of 1,400 independent dealers, the group provides the best solutions delivering highest value for its customers.
Headquartered in France, the group registered in 2014 a revenue of €1.25 billion in 140 countries, and employs 3,300 people all committed to satisfying customers.